Friday, August 10, 2018

From The Trucker: So, It's Time to Go

There sits the truck, loaded and ready to go. 
I wish the driver was. 
Trying to plan around different events left me just a few days at home this week. I thought I would have a passenger this week but that didn't work out. 
Events from 2 years ago are weighing heavily on my mind. But I agreed to take the load. Financially it could be the best round of the year. 
I will spend a good time with other drivers in Indiana next Saturday. 
So it's time to go. Hopefully the sounds of the road and the act of getting the job done will lift my spirits as they often do. 
So for now I'll start west. Off to California this time.

Clair Zimmerman Go with courage my son, your Dad would say!!!

Manage


Reply3d

Ron Weaver Thanks Clair. It seems I lost him when I needed him most. A situation I've been dealing with the last 2 years I wish I could talk to both my parents. But I know dad would say keep going till you absolutely can't go anymore.

Manage


Reply3d

Reply3d

Larry Olsen I'm finding out these kinds of situations also Ron now that I'm on the road full time. Work the freight lanes to make it home in time for an event on a particular weekend only to miss out on something else two weekends later because I've been home far too long enough already. But it's the life I chose.

Manage


Reply3d

Jim Martin Praying for you Ron keep your head up 👍

Manage


Reply3d

Elmer Nolt Praying for you and is it two years already

Manage


Reply2d

Ron Weaver For dad it was 2 years this week that he was diagnosed.
Manage


Reply2d

Tim Frey Ron , remember God will watch over you and protect you . Safe trucking my friend !!

Manage


Reply2d

Janet Beiler Miller Praying for you, Ron WeaverMary Miller, and your sisters as they think back two years. Call on Jesus’ name and He will hear your cries.

Manage


Reply1d

Ron Weaver Thanks Janet.
Manage


Reply1d

Nancy Weaver Understand, Ron. In some ways this year seems harder than last. Praying.

Manage


Reply22h

Clair Zimmerman Praying for you Nancy!!
Manage


Reply21h

Nancy Weaver Thank you.
Manage


Reply19h

No comments:

Post a Comment