Sunday, August 12, 2018

The Trucker Posts About Walcott, Wyoming

So I stopped at Walcott , the one in Wyoming. 

The first time I stopped here was with dad. 

I've had a lot of good meals there after that. I never was much on eating soup but when I stopped there i didn't even have to ask what soup was on.  It was all good. 

For breakfast it was roast beef and eggs, could not be beat. 

But now they have been closed for a number of years ( probably by the board of health). 

The first time I took my wife there she met a dog in the parking lot and made friends with it. We were a little surprised, ten minutes later, when the dog came wandering out of the kitchen wanting to continue the friendship. 

(Did she check for dog hair in the meatloaf after that encounter?  She did, and there was. ;)

So I decided to stop and take a picture before it's completely gone.

Clair Zimmerman  If there was a good restaurant to have a good meal your dad knew where it was.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply16h
Ron Weaver Just one of the many lessons I learned from him.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions
Reply16h

No comments:

Post a Comment